Sunday, March 6, 2011

Revision

"You know you're just jaywalked, right?"
"Nuh-huh, I just crossed the street."
"The light was red and you walked through the middle of the street, the cross walk is over here!"
"Yea well there aren't any cops to arrest me for jaywalking."
"Ha, so you did jaywalk?"
"Wait a minute jaywalking means not looking before you cross the street, I looked."
"You're gonna argue with me, a CJ (Criminal Justice) major about the law?"
"I'm not argruing with you just proving my point, which is that I'm right."
"You're such a jerk."
"Sometimes."
"What if that car didn't stop?"
"The car would have stopped, I'm a pedestrian, I had the right of way."
"You're a pedestrain crossing the middle of the street!"
'"See you just proved my point that I safely crossed the street."
"Your point?"
"Yea that I crossed the street not jaywalked like you said."
"Dealing with you is going to make me late for class."
"I thought you said we were heading to lunch, isn't that why we are walking to your car?"
"Oh, see I'm not even focused"
"Where are we going for lunch anyway?"
"Police Station, go to turn in somebody, I mean stuff"
"Hahahaha, very funny really where's lunch going to be at today?"
"I don't know any place you want to go?
"Olive Garden, haven't been there in a while"
"Hmmmmm bread sticks."
"Cool so who is going to pay for dinner"
"Are you trying to start another argument"
"We weren't even arguing, we were having a sophisticated conversation"
"Oh, bs. It was an argument and you know it"
"Fine but i won the argument, 1 point for me, 1-0"
"Ugh, get in the car so we can go get lunch"
"Olive Garden here we come"
"How was class today?"
"Class was cool, we spent the whole hour watching comedy videos."
"Oh you're taking Ms. Cates right?"
"Yea, she is freaking HILARIOUS"
"Cool."
"How was you day class?"
"I freaking hate my class."
"Why?"
"Cus I just do, it's boring. The book is just a bunch of other books put together and they like tell you to look at figure-8 but there isn't even a figure-8. It's ridiculous"
"Wow, that sounds like it can be frustrating"
"It is."

No comments:

Post a Comment